Öko-Recherche is a partner in the European Environment Agency's (EEA) European Topic Centre on Air and Climate Mitigation (ETC/ACM), contributing to the EEA’s work on air emissions and greenhouse gas policy and projections, including support to the EC Monitoring Mechanism.
Under the ETC/ACM, Öko-Recherche performs the task on managing and supporting reporting by companies pursuant to regulation (EC) No 1005/2009 (ODS Regulation). On behalf of the EEA and EC DG CLIMA, Öko-Recherche compiles various reports on ODS consumption for the EU submission to UNEP’s Ozone Secretariat under the Montreal Protocol. As a basis for member state submissions on production to UNEP, country-specific databases covering all data of relevance for the EU member states concerned are compiled by Öko-Recherche. In addition, Öko-Recherche supports the EEA in maintaining and developing the electronic data flow and provides technical expertise to the reporting on F-gas data by companies. Furthermore, Öko-Recherche is involved in the elaboration of the EU GHG inventory and the compilation of the NIR and CRF-tables as regards emissions of fluorinated greenhouse gases.
- ODS Indicator, Production and consumption of ozone-depleting substances
- Ozone-depleting substances 2016
- Ozone-depleting substances 2015
- Annual European Union greenhouse gas inventory 1990–2013 and inventory report 2015
- Ozone-depleting substances 2014
- Implementierung der ab dem Berichtsjahr 2013 gültigen IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories 2006 in die Inventarerhebung fluorierter Treibhausgase (HFKW, FKW, SF6, NF3)
- Production and consumption of ozone-depleting substances
- Ozone-depleting substances 2013
- Implementation of the 2006 IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories: IPPU - F-gases