Öko-Recherche is an independent consultancy operating at the interface between research and consulting in scientific, technical, socio-economic and legal issues.
Our work is based on the following science-based methods for research and analyses:
- Review of current national and international literature
- Interpretation of legal acts, norms and standards
- Expert interviews with contacts from industry, politics, academia and associations
- Surveys (via telephone/ email/ based on questionnaires)
- Systematic evaluation and assessment based on official guidance documents, e.g. Impact Assessment Guidelines by the EU Commission
We specialise in explaining, interpreting and visualising technical and political information in the field of our research topics in an engaging, accurate and informative manner.