Currently, we are working on the following projects:
- For the EU Commission, we are currently working on the monitoring of refrigerants prices. We also assessed the EU quota scheme as well as alternatives for multipack centralized systems >40 kW in commercial refrigeration. For more information click here (2015-2018).
- We are providing technical support to the European Commission in the context of international negotiations under the Montreal Protocol (2015-2018).
- European Topic Center on Air Pollution and Climate Change Mitigation (ETC/ACM): The consortium includes 14 partnerships in 10 European countries and supports the European Environment Agency in Copenhagen. Since January 2014, we are part of this consortium and have been dealing with questions on reporting of emission of fluorinated greenhouse gases as well as analyses of data of application of ozone depleting substances and F-gases.
- We regularly perform the data collection and emission estimates for the German F-Gas inventory.
- In cooperation with GFA Consulting Group GmbH, HEAT GmbH and ANKON Consulting, we are supporting the Turkish Ministry of Environment and Urbanisation (MoEU) concerning the adjustment of the national F-gas legislation to the requirements of Regulation (EU) No. 517/2014, its legal implementation and the development of technical and institutional capacities. More information is available here.