At Öko-Recherche, scientific and technical expertise is linked to analytical and strategic competence, orientation towards real-world application and problem-solving. Öko-Recherche provides practical input for decision-makers on complex matters.
We offer the following services related to our research and consulting topics:
- Analyses, statements and evaluations of technical and political issues
- Support in national emissions reporting on fluorinated greenhouse gases and/or ozone depleting substances, as part of the reporting obligations to UNFCCC
- Development of models estimating demand and emissions of fluorinated greenhouse gases and/or ozone depleting substances
- Empirical and semi-empirical data collection related to activity data of F-gas application sectors
- Development of calculation methods concerning climate and ozone protection
- Analysis of substance flows of fluorinated substances and other chemicals
- Stakeholder and expert dialogues and discussions (preparation, organisation, participation, documentation/follow-up)
- Workshops and presentations (preparation, organisation, participation, documentation/follow-up)
Other services are offered on request. In that case please contact us.
Please note: We do not carry out environmental measurements and analyses in laboratories.